- What is the Heart&Stroke Cash Calendar Lottery?
The Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Cash Calendar Lottery is another way to win great prizes, awarded every day in March 2016.
- Is this the same as the Calendar Lottery?
The Cash Calendar Lottery is not the same as the Calendar Lottery. In the Cash Calendar Lottery, prizes are awarded every day in March 2016. The Heart&Stroke Calendar Lottery offered daily cash prizes to be won throughout the whole year. The Heart&Stroke Calendar Lottery is not available at this time.
- IS THE HEART&STROKE CASH CALENDAR LOTTERY A 12-MONTH CALENDAR?
Your official ticket features a one-month Calendar for March 2016, showing what you can win each day only for that month.
- HOW MANY CASH CALENDAR DRAW TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE?
There are 741,000 Cash Calendar Lottery tickets available for purchase.
- HOW DO I ORDER A HEAR&STROKE CASH CALENDAR LOTTERY TICKET?
There are 3 easy ways to order your lottery ticket(s). Remember you must be 18 years of age and be physically present in Ontario when ordering a Lottery Ticket.
- Online – Request your Heart&Stroke Lottery ticket(s) online through our SECURE online site at www.heartandstrokelottery.ca.
- Phone - Call 1-888-551-1111 (in GTA 416-661-1511)
- Mail – Fill in the order form on the website or one received in the mail and send it with a cheque made out to Heart&Stroke lottery PO Box 3000 RPO Steeles West, Toronto, ON M3J 9Z9
Please note that Tickets ordered online are the most cost-efficient for the Foundation.
- CASH CALENDAR PRIZES
There are 2,032 prizes (“Prizes”) to be won having a total value of CDN$1,000,000.
There are twenty-seven (27) Daily Prizes of $20,000 cash and four (4) Weekly Prizes of $50,000 cash. There is one (1) Holiday Draw Prize of $10, 000. There are 2,000 prizes of $25 Gift Cards from HBC (Hudson’s Bay). Daily Prizes will be awarded every day in March with the exception of Mondays.
- HOW MUCH ARE CASH CALENDAR TICKETS?
Cash Calendar tickets are; 4-Pack of tickets for $20; or a 12-Pack of tickets for $50; and a 20-Pack of tickets for $75.
- DO I HAVE TO PURCHASE A WINTER 2016 HEART&STOKE LOTTERY TICKET IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A CASH CALENDAR TICKET?
No, there is no requirement that you order a Heart&Stroke Lottery ticket in order to play the Cash Calendar Lottery.
- WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES REGARDING NUMBER OF NAMES ON A HEART&STROKE CASH CALENDAR LOTTERY TICKET AND PAYMENT TERMS?
All tickets in a 4-pack, 12-pack or 20-pack must contain the same information. Up to three names can be included. Only one form of payment may be used per purchase. Please note that up to 20 ticket numbers will be printed per page.
- CAN I GIVE THE HEART&STROKE CASH CALENDAR LOTTERY AS A GIFT?
The Cash Calendar tickets can be gifted by you if you choose at your convenience with a personalized note. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to allocate the winnings or the tickets as they see fit.
- WHEN IS YOUR GIFTING DEADLINE?
To receive Cash Calendar lottery tickets by December 24, 2015, the orders must be received before midnight December 3, 2015.
- WHEN DO THE DRAWS TAKE PLACE?
Winning tickets will be drawn under the supervision of Miratel Solutions Inc. and will take place at
200-2501 Steeles Ave W., Toronto, ON. Draws will occur based on the March 2016 Calendar. Draws for the Daily Prizes of $20,000 will take place weekdays beginning March 1, 2016. Prizes falling on weekends or holidays will be drawn on the next business day. Draw scheduled on March 25, 2016 will occur on March 28, 2016. Draws for the Weekly Prizes of $100,000 cash will occur on March 7, 14, 21 and 28. The Holiday Prize Draw will occur on January 7, 2016.
The 2,000 HBC Gift Card Prizes of $25 will be drawn on March 23, 2016 after the Daily Prize draw has occurred.
- HOW ARE THE DRAWS CONDUCTED?
Winning tickets will be drawn under the supervision of Miratel Solutions Inc. After each winning number is drawn and recorded, it will be returned to the drum for inclusion in all subsequent draws. The drum is spun at least 3 times between each draw with the exception of the 2,000 Gift Card prizes where the drum will be spun after every 200th draw.
- WHO IS MIRATEL SOLUTIONS INC?
In accordance with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario terms and conditions, we are required to work with a fulfillment centre that is a licensed Gaming Supplier. Miratel Solutions Inc. is licensed as a Registered Gaming Supplier with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. Miratel's Gaming Registration Number is: license # 00074291.
- I DID NOT ORDER HEART&STROKE CASH CALENDAR LOTTERY TICKETS WHEN I ORDERED MY HEART&STROKE LOTTERY TICKETS. CAN I STILL PURCHASE THE HEART&STROKE CASH CALENDAR LOTTERY TICKETS?
You can place your Heart&Stroke Cash Calendar lottery ticket order at any time prior to the ticket deadline of February 11, 2016.
- I HAVE MISPLACED MY HEART&STROKE CASH CALENDAR LOTTERY TICKET FOR THE LOTTERY. AM I STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE DRAWS?
It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets; however, purchasers do not require their tickets in hand in order to be included in the Draws.
- CAN I WIN MORE THAN ONCE?
After each winning ticket number is drawn and recorded, it is then returned to the drum and is eligible for all subsequent draws, so it is possible to win more than ONE prize.
- WHERE CAN I FIND WINNERS INFORMATION?
Winning results will be posted on Facebook, Twitter and our website every weekday in March, with the exception of statutory holidays or you can inquire by calling 1-877-510-2101 (GTA 416 514-2101) or after March 31 to obtain a printed list of winners.
- WHAT IS THE CASH CALENDAR DRAW LOTTERY LICENCE NUMBER?
Cash Calendar Lottery Licence # 7557.